- 10. While crying and fainting may not solve your problems, it can certainly endear others to your cause.
- 09. Loved ones die. No sugar-coated euphemisms about it. But death – while sad – is natural and eventual, and does not have to be frightening.
- 08. To have an extensive vocabulary is damn cool.
- 07. While love may equal self-sacrifice, it does not equal the sacrifice of personal growth.
- 06. What we look like does not determine our value or dictate our future.
- 05. People rarely think when mass media will do it for them.
- 04. Only children can converse with talking animals. Those of you who never had this experience either A) never really had a childhood, B) went through puberty WAY too early, or C) should have employed a talking goose to teach your dumb animal the art of articulation.
- 03. Everything living has beauty and purpose. Even spiders that are only cute while animated.
- 02. Friendship can overcome even classicism and speciesism.
- 01. The second most awesome word in the English(ish) language to say aloud is Smorgasbord, losing the prize to its only rhyming word: Orgasbord!
I raise my glass to Nostalgia, and pour a little out for my fallen homie lost to this world, Imagination.